Country 102

Country 102


Saturday, August 24, 2019

Damage Pegged At Over $1 Million In Tribble Road Cottage Fire

Muskoka Lakes | by Matt Sitler  
The fire is said to have started in a chimney...

Damage is pegged at over $1 million in a fire that destroyed a cottage in Muskoka Lakes Friday evening.

Around 8pm Friday, Muskoka Lakes Fire firefighters responded to a structure fire on Tribble Road.

Everyone had exited the cottage safely and Huntsville firefighters were called in to help stop the blaze from spreading.

Crews battled the flames for over three hours and there were no injuries.

The cottage was completely destroyed.

The fire is said to have started in a chimney.

(With files and photo via Muskoka 411)

 

share this story



Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
© 2019 Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation

Web Site by Websmart Inc